We had a great time looking at all of the animals. We took almost 200 pictures and videos so I will only post enough to get the fun across.

Enough with the monkeys already!

Ok, Christopher, last one I promise.

Ok, last one for real this time.



Can you spot the hippo?
Yeah, neither can I. Seems I forgot to take a picture of it. :)

Doesn't he look just so excited?

What do you think he found in that gorilla's ear?

Apparently nothing good since he had to try the other ear too...

and the nose. Ewww.

Ok, a picture of the real thing.

Lions and Tigers and Bears... Oh My!

Roar!

Sleeping kid...

Kid who should be sleeping... crankypantsman.

Cutie Patootie Hallie waiting to see the pandas

panda

elephant

the Secretary Bird... funny looking isn't it?

lizard

In Elephant Odyssey they had this cool little play area made out of recycled materials.
Here is Charlie with his Aunt Laura.

Peek-a-Boo!

Cuteness in a hat.

Charlie with Nana... Weee!

A little lazy now, aren't we?

Giraffe... did you know they are about 18 feet tall? Basketball anyone?

whew... all done!
We had a blast exploring the zoo and want to go back soon to see the animals that we didn't get to see this time.
(Videos may be posted later. We will see.)
2 comments:
I love the flamingoes (except they stink) I have always been fascinated by their backwards knees :-) I have a picture of me when I was little, sticking my finger up the gorillas nose (I know where you're coming from Charlie ;-) and that bird looks like it should be in Harry Potter.
Looks like so much fun. I love those little nuggets. I want to take them on an adventure with you some day. Looks like Charlie had a blast! I like his monkey backpack/leash :) Chris is such a cutie!
Post a Comment