Other cool pictures from our afternoon at the beach:
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Charlie's Birthday Weekend Beach Trip
Since we had so much fun at the beach the weekend my family was in town, we decided to go again.
And this kid. I love him too. :)
and yes, this kid too. I love all of my boys.
Yay for sand!

Digging with Dad
Charlie ready to go home. Notice Dave is still in the back digging.
The finished product.
Dave with his trenches and tunnels.
Other cool pictures from our afternoon at the beach:
Pelican surfing. I think he must have lost his board somewhere.
Oooh...
Aaah...
Pretty!
Charlie's favorite part... the train (no, not the girls... yet.)
Other cool pictures from our afternoon at the beach:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like a fun beach day
So fun. I LOVE that of picture of Chris! Can he get any cuter? Those are some serious business trenches - that must have taken a while!
Happy Birthday Charlie! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment