or is it day 4? I may have miscounted my days.
Oh well! :)
To finish off Christopher's blessing weekend we all went to church for what else than his blessing. After church we all headed over to Grammie and Grandpa's house for a family luncheon. We had a wonderful time with family from both sides. Things were so crazy that I didn't get pictures during the luncheon. Afterwards we took some family shots. We sure do love our families!

The little man of honor. My little cutie.

Grandparents! (and once set of GREAT-grandparents cause they are just awesome)

So many pretty ladies. What a lucky little man!

Daddy getting Charlie ready for the guy picture.

The guys without Charlie. (He just did not want his picture taken.)

This will just have to do. :) He sure was a little stinker.

Me with the guys (can you spot the Charlie?). I don't think there have been this many pictures of Dave and I in any other post. Enjoy it while you can!

The LaMonica clan

The Ludden clan

Charlie hiding from the camera.

Uncle Nate and Hallie

The end of a great weekend!
It was sad to see everyone go home though we will always cherish the great memories that were experience over the weekend.
1 comment:
Love the family picture! :)
Post a Comment