On the second day of our mini family vacation I made homemade bagels and my little sister came into town. Yay! We were all here!
On the third day of our mini family vacation we ate the homemade bagels, cheesy egg puff, and yummy blueberry muffins. Then we headed off to the beach. We had a ton of fun.

Nate, Amy and Charlie playing in the sand.

Can you see Hallie enjoying her first trip to the beach? She just loved the water.

Dave joining in on the fun.

Christopher enjoying the view of the back of his eyelids.

Charlie's first time in the water.

Charlie's first wave. He did not like this part.

I love Charlie's face in this picture. This is right after being gotten by the wave.

Back to playing in the sand.
While at the beach Dave dug a huge trench. I forgot to get a picture of it. He was such a big kid. Of course we went back to the beach a week later. I have pictures of that excursion coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment