Monday, February 2, 2009
Dude...
We have entered the stage of Charlie repeating everything that we say. Well, at least his version of the words most of the time. Last night as we were driving to Grammie and Granpa's, Dave was passed by some teenage girl in a hurry (on a curvy two lane road, genius I tell you). He reacted by saying loudly "Dude!" Then immediately from the back seat behind us we hear Charlie say in the same tone of voice "Dude!" We are all happy to say that we saw her park across the street to visit Grammie's neighbor and she was able to reach her destination a whole 4 seconds faster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dude! :) I think it is so funny when people do that! Speed on by just to get to that red light and sit there 15 seconds longer than everyone else. I have to say spelling words doesn't work much better around the little ones, they still repeat letter for letter what you said. Too cute!
Post a Comment