Saturday, February 21, 2009

1, 2, 3...Up!

Charlie has fully reached his climbing phase of life. This week he has learned how to climb our dining table chairs (which are more like bar stools) and his changing table. The chairs I can handle since I can watch him as he climbs and plays on the chairs. The changing table scares me a bit more. Especially since there is a window right behind it and he can climb up in seconds. So today, I bought a door knob cover so that he can no longer get into his room unsupervised.


2 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

Oh, the climbing stage! Lauren never gave us too much trouble with that. Brooke, on the other hand, climbs everything! We've done a lot more safety precautions with her than we ever did with Lauren. It is scary. And I suggest buying those door stoppers in bulk. You'll find tons of uses for them. :)

Anonymous said...

Denise!! Time flies and your Charlie is too cute! I have to say Vance is not much of a climber thank goodness...but I have a feeling Carter will be. Hope you are feeling alright!