Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Best in Show

Tonight Grandpa was resting on the couch and watching a dog show. When I released Charlie from his high chair he wanted to watch TV with Grandpa. It is his new favorite past time, doing stuff with Grandpa. First he was just going to lie on the couch next to him, but he is two, that didn't last long. Then he was sitting, and before I knew it he was off running upstairs. He came down with Sprocket, his stuffed dog that he has just loved since almost the day he was born. That is when the Ludden Dog Show of 2010 began. He first put Sprocket up on the ottoman and checked his ears and under his tail, I even think he checked for Sprocket's bone structure. Then when he was done with the first part of the judging, he got down on the floor and started prancing Sprocket around. So darn cute. I ran and got the camera and tried to get him to repeat it for me. I did get some cute footage that I will post tomorrow, but it is not as cute as his original dog show appearance.

No comments: