It sure doesn't take long to get behind in posting on our blog. We will see if I get caught up this time or not. Life has been pretty crazy lately and my normal routine is all shook up since we moved in with Dave's parents. Our whole life is stuffed into one room. Which is kind of fun, because then I could work on stuff at the desk and the boys can play on the floor. Except that it seems that there is always a sleeping baby. Overall they do pretty good sleeping in one room, but I can't have Charlie playing with all of his super noisy toys and Chris sleeping. It just doesn't work. So more of my time is spent away from all of the things I need to do than in the same room with all of the things that I need to do. Anyone want two cute boys for a few days so that I can find some organization in my life? :) jk of course. Oh, how I miss the days of being able to be productive and feeling like I was getting ahead. Funny how those days were just a few months ago and the change doesn't even involve either of the two kids. I miss my little home and my kitchen and all of my kitchen stuff. I know this is where we are supposed to be right now, but it doesn't necessarily make it any easier. I especially miss the Las Flores ward. So many good friends. I know they aren't too far away, but it has still been over a month since I have seen anyone from down that way.
Ok, I am going to go before I cry. Love to all of my wonderful friends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh Denise, sorry you're having a hard time. I remember when I lived in the den of a relative's house with my two little ones...there were some rough days :-( Hang in there. We love ya and miss ya.
Post a Comment