Friday, July 24, 2009

Some of the Reasons Why I Love Charlie

1. He likes to have things in their proper place. (I moved some toys into his room from the front room to get them out of the way. He tried to move them back because that is where they belonged.)

2. It is easy to hide from him while playing hide and seek. (We were playing yesterday and I was "hiding" next to his crib. When he came to the door he didn't come all the way into his room and therefor did not see me. It took him several more minutes before Dave coaxed him into the room to find me. I hid there again later and he found me rather quickly.)

3. When playing hide and seek with his doggie, he will hide the dog and then pull you over to the hiding spot and proudly pull his doggie out for you to find.

4. He is a very observant big brother. (We are trying to teach him not to suck on his hands. Who knows what those hands have touched. Ewww! Now when he sees Christopher sucking on his hand, which he does pretty frequently when he is hungry, Charlie points and says Eww!)

5. How he copies us. (This makes us more aware of what we are doing. It sure is cute though when he does copy us)


There are too many ways to list them all. I just know that I love my Charlie!

1 comment:

Tamara & Reed Barnes said...

Ahhh... Denise you are such a good Mommy! Charlie is pretty darn handsome too. You have a fabulous family.