Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Help Us Help 19 People

Last Friday I visited my friend and mentor, Joe Stumpf, at his broadcasting studio in Carlsbad. During our visit, he asked me, among other things, how many people I had helped so far this year, and how many I would help before the end of this year.

I shared with him the stories of the five dreams Denise and I have helped bring into reality this year for our clients, and some of the client's dreams we're currently working on. After talking a bit more about our business, we determined that with Denise and I working together we can help 14 more people before the end of this year, for a total of 19 dreams realized!

Then, at his suggestion, I recorded a quick 2-minute video in his studio to share some of those stories with you, and invite you to help Denise and I meet the remaining 14 people so we can help them reach their dreams during 2009.

Here is my message to you.





There are three basic dreams we will help realize this year:
  1. Helping people buy their first home (Did you know there are some huge tax credits for first time buyers that expire November 30th of this year?).
  2. Helping people move up to their dream home.
  3. Helping people stop foreclosure who owe more than their home is worth.

Will you help us meet these 14 people this year so we can help them reach their dreams? Who do you know who could use our help in one of these three areas?

We're excited to meet your friends, family and neighbors, and we're looking forward to sharing the stories of all 19 dreams with you this year!

Thanks!

No comments: