Thursday, March 19, 2009

The End is Nearing...

It is amazing how quickly time passes. We are now in the home stretch before baby number 2 gets here. Our doctor appointments are now every other week and we are already talking about scheduling my c-section. I noticed that my little baby counter on here says 76 days left. Crazy. I think I will put off the prep work for a little bit longer. Maybe I will pull the baby clothes and other stuff out in May sometime. :) Sure is nice having everything already. Just needs to be pulled from the boxes in the garage. For all of you with curious minds as to baby names. We are no closer than we were back in January when we found out we were having another boy. Still drives me crazy. I am afraid that the baby will get here and people will ask his name and we will have nothing. Poor kid. No family name to use. No one we want to name him after. Can't pick one from the millions of baby names on all of those baby name sites. I have started paying more attention to the credits on the movies we watch. Such a wealth of names. Mostly normal names too. Maybe it is time to branch out from just watching Mythbusters, otherwise the kid will be Jamie Adam Ludden. :)

We are excited to have whatever his name come join our family and have more cuteness to post about here. Thanks for letting me babble!

5 comments:

JJ said...

Treg's name came from movie credits...take that for what you will :-)

Jamie Jo said...

So I just wrote a long comment about using Jamie and then the computer lost it. Weird. Anyway, I hate getting called Mr. Miller and such since no one can tell if I am a boy or girl from my name, and I don't know if you'd really want that for your boy. But Adam Jamie might work well. I love Mythbusters, so naming a boy after someone who blows things up and knows lots of chemistry might be really cool!

Brian and I aren't having too much luck with names either. I am almost worried we might have to leave the hospital without a name (if they let us).
Good luck on the home stretch. I am right there with ya! 3 months to go today!

Mike and Shelby said...

MYTHBUSTERS IS PRETTY ENTERTAINING.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE NAME. MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST WAIT TO SEE HIM AND THEN A NAME WILL JUST COME TO YOU???

...or maybe he is really a she :)

Unknown said...

wow! it seems like your pregnancy is going by so fast! I cait wait to see little Colin or Seth or Malcom or Nathaniel or Ethan or Benjamin or Cole or Ryan or..... I am seeing why you are having problems, lol

Maren said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and realized I have not seen you in a long time. The last time I remember seeing you, you were like 6 months pregnant. Now you are expecting your second, congrats.