So I have had a few friends with this blog give away on their blogs. So here is your chance to get a Denise Original Something or Other. Who knows what it will be. No promises it will happen before the baby comes, but it will happen this year. Love you all!!
(I stole the rules off of my friend Jenny's blog, so the wording from here on out is all hers.) :)
The Rules
1. Be one of the first Three (3) bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me.
2. Winners, you must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift for the first 3 bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!
3. The gift that you send to your three Friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item.
4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate Linky Love! If you are not one of the Top Three Commenters on this post, you can still play along. Post it on your blog; start your own 'Pay It Forward' chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same! I will leave a list of names who were the first 3 on my blog as soon as I receive them! I have no clue what it is I will make you, lets see who the winners are first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'll Play :)
horray! I love this- I'm already doing one, so I'll make you something if you'll let me join in without having to start over with new people!
love ya- kel
I'll play too! :) Send us something Sis!
Love, Ben
Post a Comment