Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas

Where do I start? It was great, but uneventful. I don't really have any pictures from the big day. I do have one really long video that I will not be posting. In fact, I will probably burn it to a dvd so that it doesn't eat up all of the space on my hard drive. For the first time since I got my camera back in March I have used pretty much the whole 4 GB memory card. Charlie received a lot of fun toys from aunts and uncles and Nana and Papa. Mom and Dad also gave him a few. His favorites happen to be: a fridge magnet set that goes through the sounds of letters, a grocery cart, a tool box with dancing tools, and his magnadoodle. Such a spoiled little boy. All of these toys will end up in subsequent posts.

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday!

1 comment:

Mike and Shelby said...

isn't christmas so much more fun with kiddos? sounds like Charlie was a good boy this year-Santa was good to him. :)

Happy New Year!