Monday, January 5, 2009
Charlie is Going to Have a Little...
brother!! We are excited to announce that our second baby will be a boy. It looks like Dave's curse is coming true. He always said that we would have all boys since I wanted a girl so badly. So far we will just be helping the Ludden line continue into the future. No name yet, but even if there was we won't be announcing it till our little boy arrives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations!!
oh boy, oh boy, another little boy! :)
I was happy to find out when our second was the same gender as our first. It made me feel better about all the little pink, girly, princessy things we had already purchased. Now they can play the with same toys, share the same room, use the same clothes, and most important-be good friends.
(Maybe next time, you'll get your girl-you might even be able to expand out of your "cozy" little home by then too!)
Congrats just the same! We are thrilled for you!
Congrats! I was completely suprised- I thought for sure the little one would be a girl! I am so happy for you all, Dave, Denise and Charlie!
Congratulations on the little boy! How awesome that Charlie will have a little brother.
I know I'm a little late, but I just found your blog--I'm a little slow :(.
Post a Comment