Monday, December 1, 2008

Ornament Thief

I feel like all I have been telling Charlie is "don't touch". He can't touch the bird or the shutters. Now we have added the Christmas tree full of fun, colorful ornaments. Usually I let him watch and then tell him not to touch once his little hand extends towards one of his favorites. Well, I got distracted. Which is pretty easy when you are cleaning. I looked up and saw the back of Charlie retreating into his room with a black pompom bear ornament in one hand. When I get to him he looks up to me and holds the bear up for me to take. He then takes me back to the tree and picks up the plastic hook so that I can put it back on the tree. Such a good boy.

(don't tell Dave that I was slacking at my sentry station overlooking the tree) :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, we are excited to welcome your baby into the family in June. Sorry we missed the "hints", but we thrill in the news. We tried to place the "unbreakable" ornaments within Charlie's reach. The boy has to explore and have SOME fun! Lorraine

Mom said...

Thanks for the laugh, Denise. Charlie is the sweetest little boy.

Unknown said...

lol lol sooo funny, at lease he didnt run as fast as he could in the other direction. He is such a good little boy!