Sunday, March 16, 2008

Orange Disaster

Have you ever tried putting orange peels down your disposal? We used to do it all the time in our last apartment. Doesn't go so well here in our condo. One would think that we would learn from the first time we put orange peels down. The sink backed up so badly we had to run to the store to get liquid plumber. To make things worse the missionaries were due for dinner that night. During our dinner prayer they prayed that the liquid plumber would work and that our sink would become unplugged. Of course it did, about 5 minutes later. There was much rejoicing. Well, now I have done it again. It was doing really well until the last few pieces and now it is plugged and the Sabbath so we can't go run and get more liquid plumber. Dave is attempting to unplug it so that I can finish cleaning the kitchen so that I can start on dinner. I hope something works.

Can you tell that our week has been pretty uneventful? Orange peels. How incredibly interesting. :)

Stayed tune in the next few days. I am working on some very cute Charlie footage. It is way better than Charlie pictures. It is a Charlie movie.
Just have to figure out iMovie...

That is our week in a clam shell...

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I was peeling an orange for Joey today and thought of you as I pulled my rind out of the disposal. I may have issues putting it down there for a while... Thanks!