Life is great. How can it not be with a little Charlie in it? Dave and I are loving every minute we have with Charlie. We wish everyone could see him as he explores his new world and becomes more mobile. We have had to install a gate at the top of our stairs so that he does not roll down them when we aren't looking and it is almost time to get out all of the outlet plugs so we don't end up with a fried Charlie.
Charlie is growing fast. At his last check up he measured in at 28 inches and 16.5 pounds. He loves playing with his toys and I will be posting pictures in the next week or so of him and the latest toy. I am not sure if his mom and dad like the toy more than him, but it very well could be. This toy is a busy ball choo choo. It has three balls that spin around the "smoke stack" and it can either keep them in their little cycle or spit them out onto the floor. Greatest toy ever. Well maybe right after the busy ball popper. I am not sure which one is cooler.
About three weeks ago Dave and I invested in Disneyland passes. We go frequently despite Charlie. Charlie doesn't really like Disneyland. The rides are all too loud and most of them are really quite dark in content. I never noticed before how sinister a lot of the rides are until we took Charlie. We are determined that he will grow to love Disneyland and will one day graduate to roller coasters and maybe even one day want to ride the scarier rides with his dad. This momma is going to stay off the Tower of Terror for now.
Other than trips to Disneyland we have been trying to just stay on top of all of our obligations. Does it ever get less stressful? Hopefully someday soon we will not have every minute of everyday scheduled, but don't worry, I am not holding my breathe for that day.
We love you all and look forward to being able to stay a little bit more in touch. Who knows, maybe having one of these blogs set up for family posting would be easier than any website. Let me know your thoughts.
Pictures to comes soon. I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Sis,
Just wanted you to know that I signed up to read your blog :)
Love ya!
--Ben
Post a Comment