Saturday, April 10, 2010

And then he threw a fit

Papa built the grandkids a cool new swing set. There is an awesome slide, 2 big kid swings and an infant swing. Charlie really likes to swing and so does Chris. I took Chris out to swing for a while yesterday. It was a bit cold and windy so we only stayed for a few minutes. When I tried to take him in he started throwing a fit. Little stinker. Nana took him from me and headed back outside. He immediately stopped crying. He just wanted to swing some more!













Yay for swings! More swing set fun to come soon!

1 comment:

Mike and Shelby said...

WE LOOOOOOOVE our swingset. (I DO NOT like the gymnastics bar on ours though...its scary when neighborhood friends come and hang upside down on it. I don't want to send a kid home with a broken arm, or worse, a broken neck) We plan on buying a baby swing like that for Andrew to replace it soon. That'll let me rest a little. ;)