The cookies were eaten before I remembered to take a picture. :) They were good. A little dry, but we will see what we can tweak to make them better next time. I sure love my Charlie time!!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Since Charlie has fallen in love with the Cookin' Cookies game Dave and I have been craving peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. Why you ask? Well, there are 4 recipe card choices: Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal and Raisins, and first flavor (what ever flavor card you get first). Well we tend to play just two of us at a time so Charlie takes the Chocolate Chip and gives the PB to whoever is playing with him. As we are playing we are thinking cookies and how super yummy PB and chocolate are together. So I went to AllRecipes.com and found a recipe. Charlie and I then played the real Cookin' Cookies game. :)






The cookies were eaten before I remembered to take a picture. :) They were good. A little dry, but we will see what we can tweak to make them better next time. I sure love my Charlie time!!
The cookies were eaten before I remembered to take a picture. :) They were good. A little dry, but we will see what we can tweak to make them better next time. I sure love my Charlie time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
FUN! and Yummy too!
Post a Comment