Charlie's language skills have really started taking off. We can't always understand him, but we can usually figure it out after some effort. Over the past week or so Charlie has started announcing when he is awake and ready to get out of his crib. Yes, we still have him contained in a crib. :) When he is ready to get up he calls out, "Mama, Chachie wake!".
He is also a great little helper. When he wants to pitch in around the house he follows me around saying, "Chachie help!". Oh boy does he help. He likes to help with Christopher. He likes to help take care of his stuffed doggy. He especially likes to help empty the dishwasher and put away all of the dishes. He also likes to help me bake. I made the mistake of letting him "help" me make some cookies once. Now, whenever I make something he wants to bring a chair into the kitchen to help me out. I sure hope he continues to want to help as he gets older. I know, just don't burst my bubble yet.
Charlie is becoming very independent as well. He likes to do a lot of things on his own. If we try to do it for him he will tell us "No! Chachie!". He is also becoming very demanding. Frequently I am told to move if I am in his way.
The many adventure of Charlie continue everyday with new and wonderful things. The many adventures of Christopher are just beginning. We will update as new things start up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment