Sunday, September 6, 2009

Charlie LOVES to Help Out

Charlie has got to be one of the most thoughtful kids. He is always concerned when Christopher's pacifier pops out of Christopher's mouth. He runs right over to help put it back in. When Christopher is laying on the floor he gets him multiple blankets so that he will stay warm. Usually Charlie even uses his own favorite blankets to do the job. His brotherly love is just so amazing. Back on the 25th of August (I am trying to catch up on blogging) Charlie decided that Christopher had not had enough water for the day.




Such a cute little smile. I think Christopher was enjoying this as much as Charlie was.




Afterward I tried to get some pictures with my boys. This is what I ended up with...


An unhappy 2 year old



and an indifferent 3 month old.

2 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

What a love that Charlie is! Just wait till you need to get a picture with BOTH kids in it! One will be beautifully smiling and the other looking the other way...or one smiling and the other crying...and of course the one picture with both kids looking and smiling will be the one where YOUR eyes are closed. ;) But even unhappy and indifferent, you can still see how cute your boys are!

Unknown said...

So Cute! Charlie is such a good helper! You look great :)