Friday, June 5, 2009

Chachie

Many moons ago Charlie started saying his name. Except it doesn't sound like Charlie. It sounds like Chachie. Super cute. Now his parents occasionally call him Chachie. =) Since so much of the past week and a half has been focused on our new little Christopher I am dedicating this post to my Chachie and all of his cuteness over the past few weeks. I love you Charlie!!!

May 12th
Playing with the Love Sacs...Love the smile




May 14th - Reading Time...In a bookcase (the perfect place to find and read a book. Right?)


May 25th - Memorial Day

Charlie learned how to drink his applesauce out of his bowl. All by himself.




Wearing Dad's hat before heading off to the beach. I sure love my fair skin child.



At the Montage with Grandpa.


June 1st - Playing with Christopher
Charlie loves his new little brother. As you can tell by this fun game of peek a boo they are playing.


Charlie trying to make sure that Christopher doesn't scratch up his face too much. (Notice the sock that he is putting on Christopher's hand.)


Such a good big brother.


June 3rd - I bought Charlie his own hat. There is only one way to wear it.




I am grateful to have Chachie as a part of our family. He makes everyday fun.

2 comments:

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

:) Gogan lives at our house. Sometimes he just shortens it to "Gog".

Mike and Shelby said...

too cute.