Thursday, November 6, 2008

Holy Cow!

Time sure does fly quickly. I can't believe so much time has passed since I was last on this. Once again I will recommit myself to staying more on top of this blog. Life is getting busier and free time is hard to come by. Well, I won't really try to fill in any blank from July til now. All that really needs to be said is that we are all still in one piece and enjoying life as a little family.

I took a class on blogging tonight (which is why I am back on this thing in the first place). I learned a couple of new things. The best thing is probably the cool backgrounds. cause face it. those guys over at Google might be smart and creative when it comes to software, but they fail miserably at creating a good looking template that doesn't look like a resume.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Halloween and are starting to make room for Thanksgiving dinner.

We love you all.

(ok, just one quick Charlie story... He is now tall enough that he bonks his head when he goes underneath the table. This morning he hit his head hard enough to land flat on his back. It was pretty funny to see. )

That really is our life in a little clamshell.

No comments: